- Dr. Dave’s Best Super Omega 3 is an all natural, highly effective combination of pharmaceutical grade fish oil and other naturally occurring nutrients. Chronic inflammation and diseases associated with it, are favorably impacted by healthy Omega 3 levels, which you need to supplement, since your body can’t manufacture them on its own. This supplement contains 600 mg of EPA + DHA combined. Components equal 360 mg of EPA plus 240 mg of DHA.
- What is inflammation? We’re talking about the long term, chronic kind that can last for years. The kind that plays a huge role in the diseases and symptoms of aging. You need to mitigate or avoid this altogether, so you don’t fall victim to out of control inflammation that results in the cluster of ailments known as metabolic syndrome.
- Markers of metabolic syndrome include high blood pressure, elevated triglycerides and cholesterol, insulin resistance and fatty liver. Combined with foods that fight inflammation, Omega 3 supplements can help prevent increases in triglycerides, improve insulin sensitivity, lower blood pressure, and help avoid or slow down the effects of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Omega 3s may provide joint protection benefits in osteo and rheumatoid arthritis, other chronic inflammatory disorders. Several animal studies have established an association between fish oil supplements and joint health.
THE AMAZING BENEFITS OF FISH OIL PLUS FIVE TIMES THE DISEASE-FIGHTING ANTI-AGING POWER - COMBAT CHRONIC INFLAMMATION CAUSING ARTHRITIS AND METABOLIC SYNDROME
Hence the name “Super”, in Dr. Dave’s Best Super Omega 3. You may be wondering how Super Omega 3 can be so effective. Of course, it starts with fish oil capsules (2000 mg) which synergistically combine with added natural compounds.
The other key ingredients contributing to the heart healthy benefits of Super Omega 3 are:
- Hawthorn Berry – helps improve your circulatory system as well as battling heart arrhythmias. Its antioxidant properties may neutralize free radicals and lessen damage to your cells. Studied mainly in people with congestive heart failure, extract from this berry has shown improved heart function. Patients reported better breathing and ability to exercise.
- Curcumin Turmeric Extract – has been used as a medicinal herb, in India, for thousands of years. As a natural anti-inflammatory compound, it helps your body fight against pathogens and heal the damage they cause. This powerful spice not only reverses free radical damage, it also boosts your own mechanisms to fend off this problem.
- Tocotrienols – believed by many researchers to play a role in preventing hardening of the arteries by preventing oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol which is believed to be one of the “triggering factors”.
- Rosemary – helps protect your body from absorbing cholesterol and works to help you excrete it.
FACTS AT A GLANCE
Often called “fish oil on steroids” the compounds in Super Omega 3 have been shown in laboratory tests to improve cholesterol and overall health. Here’s the short list of findings:
- Decrease the risk of heart attack and stroke by improving circulation through higher nitric oxide levels
- Stabilize blood pressure by maintaining vessel health and strengthening your heart's pumping action
- Improve both LDL (bad) and HDL (good) cholesterol levels while preventing the oxidation of LDL
- Help increase memory, athletic performance and eyesight
- Reduce chronic inflammation, favorably impacting chronic immune diseases, especially arthritis
WHY NOT TAKE STATINS?
Yes, Big Pharma has cholesterol solutions, but they can have unpleasant side effects. On the other hand, Super Omega 3 is an all-natural supplement that combines the benefits of our high quality fish oil, with 5 heart healthy compounds to work within your body encouraging healthy cholesterol levels.
You could buy these compounds individually but it would cost you a fortune. Why not let us do the work for you, giving you a relatively inexpensive way to improve your health. It’s certainly cheaper than a heart attack.
Q: How often should Super Omega 3 be taken and how many are in a bottle?
A: Usual dosage for Super Omega 3 is 1 packet with a meal daily. There are 30 packets per bottle, or one months supply.
Q: Can it be taken with your Fish Oil and your other supplements?
A: Absolutely! Many people have taken an additional 2 to 4 fish oil capsules a day to get their Omega 3 doses up.
Q: Who should take this compound and what is the difference between this and your regular fish oil?
A: Super Omega 3 is not just glorified Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil. The extra ingredients are meant to enhance the effects of fish oil and to have predictable and specific actions on cholesterol (to a greater degree than fish oil). If you have normal healthy cholesterol levels, you may not need this compound.
Q: Are there any additional side effects?
A: The only complaint we ever received was that for several people, the odor-free garlic was hard on their stomach. For this reason we include it as a separate soft gel in case you want to avoid it. If you are on high-dose aspirin or other blood thinners (Coumadin, Warfarin or Plavix), you should make double sure that use of this compound is OK with your personal doctor since the ingredients in super Omega 3 have blood-thinning ability and can potentiate the actions of these and other blood thinners. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR. We have not seen any of this kind of problem, but it is a theoretical possibility. There were no reported problems or complaints.
Q: I thought Fish Oil was good for cholesterol. Is this compound better?
A: The results are more predictable. However, fish oil is good enough at treating and possibly preventing some cases of heart disease that the American Heart Association has given it a conditional recommendation. But while there are several studies that show Fish Oil can lower bad and raise good cholesterol, I have found in my own experience with patients, that in some cases it is not a complete answer, and Super Omega 3 can provide better results.
Q: How much more potent is Super Omega 3 than Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil?
A: There are not any objective ways to measure total potency, and effect varies from person to person. My best estimate is that Super Omega 3 has three to four times the anti-inflammatory potency of an equivalent dose of Fish Oil. (Again not everyone needs this much power.)