- Your body cannot manufacture Omega 3s on its own, so you need to supplement with high quality essential fatty acids such as EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). Dr. Dave’s Best Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil contains 500 mg of EPA + DHA combined. Components equal 300 mg of EPA plus 200 mg of DHA.
- Considering the ratios of omega 3-6-9, most people have an overabundance of Omega 6s, typical of the Standard American Diet, but are deficient in Omega 3s, which are best sourced from cold water ocean fish.
- Dr. Dave’s Best Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil is sourced from Anchovies, one of the top choice fish for delivering the highest doses of Omega 3s. This fish is subject to a rigorous distillation process to remove contaminants, delivering maximum purity. Other marine sources of Omega 3s such as krill have shown high levels of arsenic when tested, not the safest way to get your requirements.
- Other plant based Omega 3s such as ALA, found in flaxseeds, dark leafy vegetables and walnuts are not as efficiently absorbed by your body.
WHY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO IGNORE THE FACTS ABOUT DR. DAVE'S BEST PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE FISH OIL - RICH IN OMEGA 3, BOTH EPA AND DHA
If you were allowed only one nutritional or vitamin supplement, what would it be?
Dr. Dave's Best Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil has an impressive resume of benefits to offer you. It’s a known “adaptogen” (translation: it goes wherever it’s needed) promoting balance and wellbeing throughout many systems in your body. Since you cannot produce this essential fatty acid, you need to supplement.
Here’s the short list of benefits backed by research:
- Prevention is a whole lot easier than trying to reverse the damage of cardiovascular disease, once it occurs. Fish oil helps to improve circulation, lower triglycerides and increase HDL (good) cholesterol. These effects combined, help improve your odds for a healthy heart.
- The American Heart Association recommends eating cold water, oily fish like Salmon or Tuna for a reason. The Omega 3s in fish oil promote heart function, help prevent sudden cardiac death and second heart attacks as well or better than any drug they’ve been tested against. Unfortunately, our oceans are polluted, so the best way to get omega 3s in your diet is by taking supplements without the mercury, cadmium, lead and other environmental contaminants.
- Good circulation helps your brain too. Fish oil has been used in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and to preempt age related lapses in memory. It also helps young brains improve cognitive and visual abilities. Who doesn’t want smarter kids?
- It’s a potent, natural anti-depressant, improving mood and personality disorders. High Omega 3 levels in fish oil supplements enhance your cell membranes, making it easier for “feel good” neurotransmitters, like serotonin, to pass through. There are numerous studies and volumes of research touting fish oil as an MVP in the brain game, since it’s one of the few, powerful antioxidants that can cross the blood-brain barrier.
- Fatty acids are fundamental building blocks for your hormonal systems. Fish oil’s balancing effects help promote deeper sleep, ease headaches and manage inflammation levels.
- If you’re an athlete, you’ll appreciate the potential benefits of improved joint health and ability to recover from hard workouts not to mention stronger bones and better vision.
*Total Omega 3 content of Dr. Dave's Best Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil is 1000mg per capsule, with 300EPA and 200DHA.
WHY DRUGSTORE BRANDS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH
You may be wondering about common fish oil brands found in drugstores and catalogs, which are sometimes less costly. Fish oil is a lifetime supplement and the quality of what you put in your body is critical for your health over the long term. Our process in making Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil assures purity and removes all the toxic heavy metals that are often found in "food grade" fish oil brands. Settle for nothing less than rigorous molecular distillation. Don't "pay to poison yourself".