Dr. Dave's Best Wild Red Fish Oil
- Our Wild Red Fish Oil is: Non GMO, MSC Certified & NSF Certified. We are proud to use only the highest quality ingredients to provide optimal results.
- Scientific research indicates that you may reduce your risk of coronary heart disease by consuming Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). Dr. Dave’s Best Wild Red Fish Oil contains 660 mg of EPA+DHA combined. Components equal 440 mg of EPA plus 220 mg of DHA.
- Harvested from environmentally sustainable Wild Alaskan Pollock, this fish oil supplement also contains the lesser known Omega 7, or “useful non-essential fatty acid”, similarly derived from Omega 3 fatty acids foods, like cold water ocean fish. it’s harder to come by than Omega 3 6 9, but also a highly effective anti inflammatory agent.
- In addition to Omega 3 and Omega 7, Dr. Dave’s Best Wild Red Fish Oil contains Astaxanthin, a compound derived naturally from the Alaskan Pollock diet of marine algae. This potent antioxidant, capable of penetrating the blood-retinal barrier shows significant promise for protecting vision. Based on a study conducted by the National Eye Institute, Astaxanthin is one of the assorted carotenoids found to reduce the risk of advanced macular degeneration. If your interested in protecting your eyes, try consulting your opthamologist.
- This fish oil supplement is nutrient dense, containing Vitamin A and D, like Cod Liver Oil, but has a pleasant natural orange flavor.
A NEW WAY TO GET YOUR GREAT TASTING, ALWAYS PURE, OMEGA 3'S, NOW IN LIQUID FORM
In smoothies and food, or simply taken by the teaspoon, this citrus burst flavor adds nutritional value to your diet by supplementing with necessary fatty acids your body can’t produce on its own.
While processed to remove mercury, cadmium, lead and other toxins found though out the ocean, Wild Red Fish Oil still retains the naturally occurring micro nutrients: Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and Astaxanthin.
These additional nutrients complement the well-researched anti-aging benefits of Essential Fatty Acids (fish oil).
- Vitamin A – a powerful antioxidant that plays a key role in nerve function, healthy vision and supple, resilient, skin. This vitamin supports strong bones, regulates gene expression and helps your immune system function more efficiently.
- Vitamin D – which is actually a steroid hormone, has an almost pandemic deficiency in this country. In addition to bone building, this nutrient is an important weapon in your immune system’s arsenal. Research approximates that roughly half the population is Vitamin D deficient. All the more reason to add it to your regimen in Wild Red Fish Oil.
- Astaxanthin – occurs naturally in Wild Pollock. It’s what turns Salmon and baby Flamingo’s pink and gives our oil its rich red color. Typically, in nature, these deep pigments are potent compounds, highly effective against free radical damage.
So, if pills aren’t your style, try a different approach, but however you do it, take your Fish Oil every day!Take 1 tsp. per day; 8.45 fl. oz. bottle is a 50 day supply!
Sustainable Alaskan Fish caught by American Fishermen. MSC certified - what does that mean to me?
All natural color reflects fish's wild diet - no Artificial or Natural colors added!