Are we chasing the wrong villain, with the wrong weapon?
For years, physicians, numerous studies and of course, the internet, have cautioned against certain dietary habits and their consequences.
Now it looks like the problem is misidentified and the current therapy is ineffective at best and at times, possibly deadly.
f you’ve been brainwashed into believing that dietary cholesterol is the main culprit in heart disease and statins are the answer, you may be surprised to know that more recent research shows that the problem isn’t really cholesterol, it’s high sugar and that statins aren’t helpful except, possibly in dire circumstances.
The sugar industry has a vested interest in telling us the white stuff is harmless and we should get about one quarter of our calories per day from sugar. Scientists are discovering otherwise, warning that this diet will increase the risk of heart disease threefold!
If you’ve got a sweet tooth, this isn’t the answer you want to hear, but the fact is, high carbs, metabolized as sugar, plus added sugars are now blamed for the explosion in type 2 diabetes and the obesity epidemic.
Yes, cardiologists and the American Heart Association are “changing their tune”, moving away from statin therapy and focusing on lifestyle management, designed to keep blood vessels flexible and healthy. Things like:
- Manage your weight
- Regulate your blood sugar
- Maintain healthy blood pressure
- Move around a lot
- Add health fats to your diet. The best source is cold water ocean fish, but the level of toxins is a problem. Eating fish high in omega 3 fatty acids no more than two times per week and supplementing with high quality supplements, is an easy way to avoid the mercury, cadmium, lead and plastics found in all our oceans. Dave’s Best Ultra 85 is an all-natural, physician formulated supplement designed to provide the purest EPA/DHA for your essential fatty acid requirements.
The change in focus is the result of numerous side effects, observed in patients prescribed statin drugs. Problems include:
- Muscle pain and wasting. A significant number of ALS patients are on statins.
- Headaches and dizziness
- Abdominal cramping and pain.
- Death from heart disease approximately 10% of the time!!
You can significantly lower your risk of heart disease, by cleaning up your act instead of being plagued by serious adverse effects.
Avoiding stiff, inflexible blood vessels is critical for a healthy cardiovascular system. Don’t be another victim to the number 1 killer in the US, today. Dr. Dave’s Best Ultra 85 supports a healthy heart, providing your cells the essential fat they need to function at their best.